Monday, May 19, 2008

Do You Like Pina Coladas?

As is evidenced by my medication regimen (see previous post), I can’t drink alcohol. This is fine as I was never a big drinker, anyway. But, lately I’ve become quite addicted to Starbuck’s frappucino’s *the light version*.

I mean, come on, we all have our vices, right? And since I had a lot of ups and downs in April, it was a good way to get some calories in me, without having to force myself to eat when I wasn’t feeling up to it.

However, despite my love of Starbuck’s, I think I’ve found my own creation that is going to fit the bill:

- ½ cup Silk light chocolate soy milk
- ½ cup ice

Blend soy milk and ice in a blender until frothy. Enjoy! *

You know, it’s the little things in life. Especially because now I can make something at home that might just make me feel a little better, especially on really bad days. And there is definitely something to be said for being able to make the bad days a little better!


* The whip cream is fat free and the black part at the bottom of the picture is actually the glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment