Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Explaining How I Feel

So, I’ve spent a lot of time trying to put into understandable terms how I feel on a daily basis.

Some mornings I wake up and I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. As if I would know what that feels like, right? But I’m telling you, that’s the best way to describe it.

Doctor C says that a lot of people describe feeling like they’ve been hit by a truck when they have autoimmune diseases. While it’s comforting to know I’m not the only one, somehow this is supposed to make me feel better?

Or I wake up feeling like I have a hangover, but I haven’t been drinking. I literally feel like I’m plastered against a wall. My head usually hurts and I want to fall back into bed. I’m nauseous and dizzy.

I’m pretty much tired all the time and never feel 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment