Saturday, April 26, 2008

Further Thoughts On Organization


Especially with my lapses in memory and poor concentration (from both the illness and the medication), being an already organized person has helped immensely.

And that's not to say that there haven't been people who just think I'm completely dumb and not together. But for those who knew me "before," they know that's not the kind of person I am.

There are days when I really don’t know up from down, so anything I can do to keep things routine, is extremely helpful.

I bought this awesome pill holder that has a slot for each day of the week, and each day has 4 compartments – morning, noon, evening, and bed. Each day is detachable, and the entire unit is wall mountable.

From what I’ve read, the amount of medication I’m on is baby stuff compared to other Lupus patients. I only have 10 pills a day to keep track of right now; some people have 30.

I never thought that a pill holder would be something to brag about, but as I’ve said before, a situation like this really puts thing in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment