Monday, May 5, 2014

PFAM Is Here May 19, 2014!

It’s that time of the month again, and this month I’m hosting PFAM.

The question for this month is: How do you cope with transitions?

The last nine months of my life have seen a lot of transitions: I defended my dissertation, received my PhD, moved from Michigan to New York, had to find new doctors, started a new academic pursuit, and am about to finish the first year of that academic pursuit.

Your transition can be in life in general, health-wise, or both.

If you would like to submit a post, e-mail the following to gettingclosertomyself@gmail.com:

Your name (as it should appear)
Your blog’s name
Your post’s title
Your posts’ URL

And make sure you put PFAM in the subject line.

Speaking of transitions, Duncan Cross will be taking back administrative duties for PFAM after this month.  My life has gotten a lot busier since I took over for Duncan, and his schedule has opened up.  I am sad that I am taking a step back, but know that PFAM is in Duncan’s very capable hands.  I do hope that I will get the chance to host, and can hopefully pinch hit for Duncan if and when he needs it. 

All submissions wishing to be considered should be received by 11:59 p.m. on May 16, 2014.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to enter!!! I will email my post URL tomorrow! Thank you for this, I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete