Thursday, July 17, 2008

What Do You Think Of The New Blog Colors?

I received an e-mail from a reader saying that the color of my blog background was too bright.
At home, my computer has a very small screen and the colors do not appear that bright to me. I am thinking, though, that people with larger screens may have found it too bright.

I’ll admit that I was kind of partial to the bright pink, but I don’t want people not reading my blog because it hurts their eyes or they are unable to focus because the colors are too bright.

Please let me know what you think, either by posting comments to this post or taking the poll in the right hand column.

3 comments:

  1. ah! much better. The pink was too bright and also at the same time too dark on my screen so there wasn't enough contrast to the black text.

    now I don't have to use my feed reader all the time...

    Thanks!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog color now matches the lupus ribbon color.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    found your site from the lupus blog, I have lupus too,like the color you have on your blog, if you would like to ex.. links shout me a line

    Have a great day...
    www.chronicchicktalk.com

    ReplyDelete