Friday, July 25, 2008

In Memoriam: Randy Pausch, 1960-2008

Some said news...

As many of you know, I have been following the Randy Pausch story, and have posted about him several times.

Randy died today at his home in Virginia, at the age of 47 (from pancreatic cancer). More information can be found here.

There had not been any updates on his update site for more than a month.

Even though I only knew him from TV and reading his book, I really admired Randy, and hope that I am half as brave as he was in the face of great adversity.

I am not really sure what else to say about this right now. I just figured some of you may want to know.

1 comment:

  1. I saw him only once in Oprah's show but I never forget him. What an amazing person.

    Let he rests in Peace!

    Thank you for this info and recomended video.

    ReplyDelete