Friday, November 8, 2013

PFAM Is Here November 15, 2013!

It’s that time of the month again, and I’ll be hosting this month’s edition of PFAM. 

The theme/question for this month is: What do you do when you can’t keep up?

Since my move to New York, I often feel like I am barely keeping my head above water.  I love what I’m doing, but it has definitely been challenging.

So what do you do when you feel like everything is just too much? 

If you would like to submit a post, e-mail the following to gettingclosertomyself@gmail.com:

Your name (as it should appear)
Your blog’s name
Your post’s title
Your post’s URL

And make sure you put PFAM in the subject line.

All submissions wishing to be considered should be received by 11:59 p.m. November 14, 2103.


Happy writing!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, this is so relevant for me right now. I've been wanting to blog about this since late summer, and hopefully this prompt is the kick in the pants I needed to get it actually written!

    ReplyDelete