Wednesday, March 6, 2013

“Patients For A Moment” Is Here March 15, 2013



Back in October, I wrote a post called “Shit Tactless Idiots Say To Sick People,” in which I went through some of the dumbest comments I have heard in regards to my illnesses and possible come backs.

For the March edition of PFAM, I want you to either write a post like mine, or you can share an experience of the worst, most stupid, offensive, hurtful, just plain dumb comment you have ever received from someone. 

If you would like to submit a post, e-mail the following to gettingclosertomyself@gmail.com:

Your name (as it should appear)
Your blog’s name
Your post’s title
Your post’s URL

And make sure you put “PFAM” in the subject line.

All submissions wishing to be considered should be received by 11:59 p.m. March 13th, 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment