Monday, January 12, 2015

Unlike Me, It’s Got Good Bones…

And I can’t wait to make it home.

That’s right.  We finally have a place of our own and I am super excited about it. 

This has been a long time coming, and hats off to my boyfriend’s dad and his dad’s girlfriend for putting up with us, and allowing us to stay for so long.

This is the first place that my boyfriend and I have gotten together, and the first time either of us has ever lived with a significant other.

So this is a big deal! 

I wanted to share a few pictures of our new place - empty.  You’ll see that the place really is a great canvas for us to make it our own, and I can’t wait to show you what it looks like once we’re all moved in.   

Given that we’re still moving and we won’t have internet for awhile, I might not be posting as much, but I’m still around, and celebrating this milestone moment in my life. 

The kitchen (we have a dishwasher):



Hallways, we have two:
  


Closets, we have six.  Completely unheard of in NYC apartment living (of which here are three):
  


Living/dining area:
  

Bedroom:
  

Bathroom:


4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Leslie! I'm sure your new home will be as warm, cozy, and full of love and joy as you hope it will be. And I can't wait to see what you do with that excellent blank canvas. Enjoy, both of you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Best wishes to both of you as you all settle into the new place. :-)

    ReplyDelete