Friday, October 31, 2008

(I've Received the) Kreativ Blogger Award


It’s nice when you are questioning yourself to receive a pat on the back without having to ask for it! And Maureen from Being Chronically Ill Is A Pill has done just that for me – and I really appreciate it – especially since it has been a difficult and crazy couple of weeks for me! She’s made me one of her picks for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Maureen is a newer reader of my blog, who I don’t know that well yet, but her comments have been extremely helpful and supportive – and it’s nice to know that I’m not the only one reading my blog!

My instructions are to list six things that make me happy and then give the award to six other bloggers.

Six things that make me happy:

1. My family and friends (both “real” and virtual)
2. Kind-hearted people, in general
3. Writing that helps others
4. Warm weather, heat, a warm blanket, etc.
5. My new rain boots (picture forthcoming when I get around to buying batteries for my camera)
6. Animal crackers

Six bloggers I want to give the Kreativ Blogger Award to:

1. Maria, from My Life Works Today
2. MJ, from Rhymes With Migraine
3. Migraine Chick, from Migraine Chick
4. Sasha, from Type A With RA
5. Chronic Chick, from Chronic Chick Talk
6. Britta, from Chronically Young

Thanks again Maureen!

3 comments: