Sunday, August 24, 2008

An Opportunity To Help With Research

Justin Guild, a graduate research assistant at Purdue University, contacted me in order to spread the word about a health communication study he is working on with Dr. Jeong-Nam Kim.

Justin wrote, “[…] our research explores how information sharing behavior through online communities influences coping strategies among people with chronic conditions […]”.

The survey is purely academic in nature and takes no longer than 5-7 minutes to complete. I actually found this link via another blog and took the survey several weeks ago. It was easy to complete.

You can find the survey here.

I wanted to share this information with my readers because as a graduate student, I know how difficult it can be to obtain participants for research studies, especially when studying communities that aren’t necessarily easily accessible. I am also hoping to conduct an interview study on blogging at some point this year.

So, please take a few minutes to help Justin out!

No comments:

Post a Comment