Sunday, May 18, 2014

Healthline Best Of...And World Autoimmune Arthritis Day Blogger Meet And Greet

I have some great news to share.  First, my blog was selected as one of Healthlines 12 Best Lupus Blogs of 2014!



Second, I will be taking part in World Autoimmune Arthritis Day and will be included in their Blogger Meet and Greet.  Information is below about World Autoimmune Arthritis Day and my specific event.  

The event begins May 19th at 6 a.m. EST and ends May 21st at 5 a.m. EST.  It is totally virtual.

For more information, visit: http://worldautoimmunearthritisday.org/.  You can register now through that site or by visiting this direct link: http://engage.vevent.com/index.jsp?seid=15&eid=3468.

Pre-registration is just $5 for the live event.  Registration during the event is $7.  You can also access for free after it has taken place.  

I hope you will take part in this event, and I hope that you will attend my Blogger Meet and Greet, which will be taking place on May 20th from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST.  




It is truly thanks to all of you that I am where I am today.  I love what I do and I hope to continue to share my experiences with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment