Monday, March 7, 2011

A Personal Commitment To My Readers

I am grateful for the expanding opportunities I am being offered, and have entered into a partnership with HealthCentral.com. I am looking forward to seeing how the relationship develops.

That said, this blog, and the readers of this blog, mean the world to me. You have all been there through good and bad, with encouragement and advice. You’ve allowed me to spout off and rant, and ultimately, to grow into my illnesses.

I truly don’t know where I would be without this blog or the readers of it. So please, continue to support me, and stay on this journey with me.

I am not leaving this blog behind. I intend to keep this blog going. But I am also excited to be writing new material for a broader audience, although I’ll be focusing on rheumatoid arthritis for Health Central.

You can read my first post here.

And I have added a tab at the top of this page that will provide links to my Health Central posts.

As always, thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your joining HealthCentral. I popped over and read your first post.
    Good luck with your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new project! They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Leslie! Wishing you all the best! Tonja

    ReplyDelete